CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

Well the Christmas season is here on MrsBcrafty, I just love the holidays. For the next 6 weeks, I will be sharing tons of holiday crafts with you.

I first wanted to share 2 really cute easy crafts. Both crafts I made at my Stampin Up club night.

This is a "sweet treat" holiday candy bag. This could be filled with holiday cookies or candies.




And here is pictures of the holiday "Snow Globe" card. This too was simple and all products are from Stampin Up.


                                                      
  
Unfortunately the re-model is taking longer then I hoped, keep checking back for it.
                                                    

0 comments:

Post a Comment